Thursday 26 August 2010

Tuesday, August 24, 2010:

 

Tuesday, August 24, 2010: (St. Bartholomew)
Jesus said: “My people, on this feast day of one of My apostles, St. Bartholomew, you see in the vision how I sent out My apostles to evangelize souls in all the nations. At the same time I am sending out My messengers even today to evangelize souls and prepare them for the coming tribulation. You, My son, have been called to a mission of saving souls as well. You have responded well in giving talks all over and distributing My messages in your books, DVDs, and on the internet. I also have asked you to help distribute rosaries, brown scapulars, preparations for Confession, and Divine Mercy Chaplet leaflets. You have also been given messages to help prepare the people physically and spiritually for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. I have asked you to warn the people not to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in their bodies because it will control them. Also, I asked people to be able to leave for My refuges of protection at the time of My warning. My messengers cannot carry out their missions unless they lead holy lives as I have instructed them. This is why I have encouraged you to daily Mass, Adoration, frequent Confession, your three rosaries, Divine Mercy Chaplet, and fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays. Not everyone can follow these instructions, but those who do, will be closer to his or her Lord. God bless those messengers who are following My call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment