Monday 3 January 2011

Friday, December 24, 2010

 

Friday, December 24, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, I was fortunate to find a place to stay in a cave for the animals. Today, many families travel great distances to be with each other on Christmas Day. You usually have a big meal and then share your gifts around the Christmas tree. Only this year you will be praying a decade of the rosary before opening your gifts. Remember this moment with your pictures as you pray for your family members to save their souls. You have seen in the Scriptures how the shepherds and the Magi traveled a great distance to see the new born King. Even today, you would travel a distance to receive Me at a Mass. In some areas of the South you had to travel hundreds of miles to find a Catholic Church. In the coming tribulation you also will find it difficult to have a priest for a Mass. By the grace of My angels you will have daily Communion, even if you do not have a Mass. Rejoice while you still have your churches for daily Mass, because a time is coming when they will be closed by the evil ones.”

(Vigil Mass) Jesus said: “My people, in this vision you know that I am the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. Yet, with all of My power in the universe, I was able to take on a human nature and I still remained God and Divine at the same time. This Incarnation into a human is a mystery that is hard for man to comprehend. Still, becoming a man was part of My means to redeem all of mankind. Many prophecies were given of My coming, but some people had different expectations of Me coming as a powerful king to free the Jews from the Romans. Many had difficulty in accepting My Gospel of love because it meant changing from a life of greed and pleasure. Even the people of today have the same difficulty because man’s desires and wants have not changed over the years. The real understanding comes when each of you discover that you have a spiritual life in your soul that can only be satisfied with My peace. Follow your spiritual desires to be with Me more than any worldly desires of the body.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/30/friday-december-24-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment