Wednesday 5 January 2011

Monday, December 27, 2010

 

Monday, December 27, 2010: (St. John the Evangelist)
Jesus said: “My people, St. John is the one apostle who loved Me most as His Master. He was the only apostle not to be martyred, and he took care of My Blessed Mother in her later years. He wrote his Gospel later with a heavy emphasis on My Resurrection, as he saw the empty tomb in today’s Gospel. He also wrote some letters and the Book of Revelation on Patmos. His writings are words of hope and encouragement for My faithful. His words on eating My Body and drinking My Blood that would give eternal life are very direct and profound. His words about the end times are very connected to My son’s mission of preparation. Continue to proclaim My promises, and keep leading My people to My refuges of protection. Know that in the end I will defeat the evil ones and bring about My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, with a steady number of volcanic explosions, you have seen a lot of smoke and particles get placed in the upper atmosphere. With a sufficient amount of clouds and dust, there could be a reduced amount of sunlight that could have a cooling effect on the earth’s temperature. Unless there is an increase in sunspot activity, there may be more global cooling than global warming. Just when scientists think global trends are going in one direction, then natural occurrences create an equilibrium with no net change. The bigger events will be going on with an increase in evil more than any natural disasters. Pray that My faithful will be ready to go to My refuges before more of My faithful are martyred.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/30/monday-december-27-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment