Tuesday 4 January 2011

Saturday, December 25, 2010

 

Saturday, December 25, 2010: (Christmas Day)
Jesus said: “My people, I am your Lord and God at any age, even as an infant. You can pray to Me as Santo Nino, a twelve year old boy, or as a grown adult because I am the same Jesus. I could have come with more glorious power, but I came as an innocent baby, born to a poor family. I chose a humble beginning with very little of My younger life that was recorded in the Scriptures. It was My teaching ministry and My Passion and death that you know the most about because that was My mission on earth to redeem all of you. You all are born as innocent children, and it is what you do with your life that you will be held accountable for. I have given you My life as a model to follow as well as My Blessed Mother. We were without sin, but you can still strive for perfection in this life. Call on Me to help you every day to follow My laws and share your gifts with everyone.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/30/saturday-december-25-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment