Monday 3 January 2011

Thursday, December 23, 2010

 

Thursday, December 23, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, there were many events that had to be fulfilled for My plan of salvation to be carried out. One miraculous event was the birth of St. John the Baptist to his parents Elizabeth and Zachariah who were advanced in years, for everything is possible for Me. Zachariah was struck deaf and dumb for not believing St. Gabriel’s message that he would have a son. At the birth of St. John, Zachariah gave a beautiful canticle that is read in the morning for the Liturgy of the Hours. St. John was prepared as My messenger in the desert who would herald My coming and prepare the people with repentance. As you are about to celebrate another Christmas, you can see how all the pieces of salvation history were orchestrated and brought together so all souls could be redeemed by My sacrifice.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, as you are about to celebrate Christmas, there is much preparation at each church to give honor to My birth. This year your church’s Nativity scene is especially beautiful with your different statues. Many of your people will be grateful for these beautiful decorations. Christmas is a solemn feast day in My Church, and it is one of the major highlights in your Church Year. As you celebrate in giving your gifts to each other, remember to say your decade of the rosary before you open your gifts.”

Jesus said: “My people, even as you celebrate My feast of Christmas, remember in your prayers to pray especially for those families who have lost their homes to various natural disasters or terrorist actions. Some terrorists plan their attacks around Christian holy days as a defiance against any belief in My coming as the Son of Man. They believe that I was only a prophet, and not God incarnate as a man. My coming to earth as a man had an exact reason, to bring salvation to all of mankind by My death on the cross. Defend My Incarnation as a man to witness to the world that God truly has visited His people.”

Jesus said: “My people, the angels sang My song of glory for the shepherds, and they led the shepherds to My crib at Bethlehem. Rejoice in their singing: ‘Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace among men of good will.’ The angels brought their light to My crib. Wherever you see Me, as in My Blessed Sacrament, My angels are around Me singing My songs of praise as they do in heaven. If you were to see Me in heaven, you could hear all the choirs of angels singing My constant praises.”

Jesus said: “My people, in My day there were not many ways to draw attention to a great event as My birth. So I used natural means to display notice for a supernatural event when I was born as a man into your world in the history of time. You have recorded history of My time on earth as you measure your years by before and after My birth. There are some atheists that want to do away with the meanings of B.C. and A.D. See that I watch over My people, and I love you so much that I died for each one of you.”

Jesus said: “My people, there is a great richness in the promise of a Redeemer who would come to My Jewish people. This vision of the Wailing Wall represents the remnants of the old Temple. I have built My Church on a new rock in My apostles, and on the kingdom that I brought into the world. I have come to save all peoples of all nations, and not just the Jewish people. When St. Paul reached out to the Gentiles, you could see the true universality of My Word that I have brought to all of mankind, even if some do not believe in Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some areas expanding My churches, but there are more churches being closed. Where the faith is strong, there are plenty of priestly vocations and whole families are coming every Sunday to Mass. Where the faith is weak, your attendance at Mass is falling and there are priest shortages. My religious leaders need to do their job in building up the faithful numbers.”
Jesus said: “My people, if you truly want to come and share your gifts with Me on Christmas, then make an effort to come to Mass on Christmas Day or the vigil so you can be with Me in My Eucharist. My sacramental Presence reaches out to all of you so you can share in the graces of My Eucharist. Christmas is one of My great feast days, so you should make an effort to come out to greet Me and give Me praise and glory in your singing. Pray for all of your family and friends that you could be an inspiration in leading them to Me in heaven. Saving souls should be your most important vocation in life.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/30/thursday-december-23-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment