Monday 26 July 2010

On New Madrid and California earthquakes

Date:  Wed, 2010-07-21 Prophet:  Carol Ameche

CAM10072101

Message to Carol Ameche
Adoration, 1:05 p.m.
July 21st, 2010;

"My dear little servant to My people, I am your God and Father.
How happy you make Me with your patience and joy.
Continue to rest and be hidden in My Perfect Will for you and My people.
THE FIRST EARTHQUAKE (NEW MADRID) CHILD, IS CLOSER EVERY DAY, as My chosen ones there have responded quickly and eagerly and obediently to each request.

REMIND OUR PEOPLE EVERYWHERE TO PRAY ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE TAKEN INTO ETERNITY and their families left behind to suffer and grieve.
Again, it is so powerful to send your prayers and strength to all.
THE NUMBERS TAKEN (IN QUAKES) WILL BE VERY MANY, and the sorrow GREAT AND LONG-LASTING because they will be connected to so much TRAUMA AND PERSONAL SHOCK.

Prayers are the love and support you send to them who will FEEL SO HELPLESS during the strong shaking of the earth.
As I have told you, EVEN THE AFTERSHOCKS WILL CAUSE MANY TO BE TAKEN INTO ETERNITY, who will need new courage in a totally new and frightening situation

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment