Monday 26 July 2010

Words of Saint John unfolding now

Date: Fri, 2010-07-23
Prophet: Marie Philippines
MAR10072301
Words of Saint John unfolding NOW

Message Thru Marie
July 23rd, 2010

God the Father:
« The words of John in the Book of Revelation, are ALL UNFOLDING NOW !!!
Hurry on your task.
Be the living tabernacle of my love, peace, charity and humility.
Do NOT busy yourselves with the world.
It's time is coming to an END.
Give your time to Me.
The cross of my Son is manifesting fully Now.
In each one's life, the cross is manifesting More because I love you.
I want to draw all to Me.
I want to draw all back to Me.
Take up your cross.
Follow my Will. I love you.
I love you more than you can fathom.
TRUST IN MY PLAN, not in your own understanding.

Do not wait for the CROSS TO MANIFEST IN THE SKIES.
Reconcile with me today and today I will grant you healing, freedom from the cares of this world, true peace, a reinstatement to the paradise you lost.
How many instruments [seers, voiceboxes, locutionists, etc] must I use (exasperation was showing) for you to turn back to Me.
HOW OFTEN must I remind you, how often must I wait in patience as you continue to choose the ways of this world over the pearls of my Kingdom.

THERE IS NO MORE TIME TO WASTE.
MY PATIENCE IS COMING TO AN END.

But know I love you so much and want to pour my blessings a thousandfold upon your souls. Choose me now, enter My will now !
I will illuminate your souls and refresh your weary hearts.
Those who have already found Me, have an urgent task to bring all I send to them back to me Now.
Those who stay silent shall pay for the souls they did not try to save !
HURRY.
I love you.
Return to Me.
I am coming in My glory now. »


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment