Thursday 30 September 2010

Friday, September 17, 2010

 

Friday, September 17, 2010: (St. Robert Bellarmine)
Jesus said: “My people, as with today’s saint, My disciples need to protect My Church from false teachings as New Age. The missionaries worked to convert the Indians and save their souls. My disciples also are blessed with My gift of salvation by My death on the cross. You all need to be witnesses of My love and teach the people the faith that I taught My apostles. Seek to save souls through a good example of a holy life. By your evangelization efforts you can bring souls to Me, instead of them being lost to Satan. At times you pray for souls, but in this vision that represents fasting, you can add fasting from food and desserts as part of your suffering to save souls, especially in your own family. Together with not eating between meals, you could fast at least one or two meals on Wednesday and Friday. When you offer up prayer and fasting for souls, it is more powerful than prayer alone.”

Jesus said: “My people, this image, that showed Me walking, means that I want you to walk with Me in My footsteps as you can grow in your spiritual life. Also, I experienced your pain in criticisms, persecution, and even when some are martyred for their faith in Me. I walk with all of you through your life’s trials, so call on My help so your life’s suffering will be more bearable.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/friday-september-17-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment