Thursday 30 September 2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010

 

Saturday, September 18, 2010: (Sunday Mass)
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you another indication of the graces going forth to everyone in My Warning experience. In this coming supernatural intervention, everyone will be given an opportunity to see their sins, repent, and then change their lives. You will all come to Me as a great Light, and I will show you a life review of your sins, with a focus on your unforgiven sins. The graces and My mercy flow out to you from My Divine Mercy which is why the Warning is such a blessing for all sinners. This experience will be a small taste of heaven and all sinners will appreciate how much they offend Me with their sins, and even their indifference to My love. This desire for repentance and Confession will be burning in your souls so much that you will have a need to want to change your life when you return into your body. This whole Warning experience will be out of body and outside of time. Give thanks and praise to Me for bathing you in My grace and mercy.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/saturday-september-18-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment