Friday 10 September 2010

Sunday, September 5, 2010

 

Sunday, September 5, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, as you look at people around you, there are those who are better off and those who have less possessions or talents in the things of the world. Do not belittle anyone in your mind or in word who has less talents than you do because I give everyone different skills. Also, do not treat someone who is rich with any more favored treatment to get some kind of gain. You should treat everyone with an equal amount of respect both as a physical person and a fellow soul on this earth. Before My eyes you are all equal, even though some have been granted more talents or more graces than others. To those who have been granted more gifts, more will be expected of them. So be careful not to discriminate in any way between various people, and you will be showing My love for everyone. I love even the worst of sinners, so you also should love everyone, even the hardest to love that are shunned by society. For loving everyone and respecting their humanity as My creation, you will receive your reward in heaven.”

Our Lady said: “My dear children, my Son, Jesus, and I love all of you and especially the young innocent children. I appeared to children in various apparitions because of their innocence and how the people would know that they could not give my messages on their own. In some instances I had to teach the children how to pray my prayers completely and slowly. Teach your children how to pray the rosary and wear my brown scapular. They are important sacramentals that your children should be acquainted with. As the children return to school, they should be educated in both their spiritual knowledge as well as their secular knowledge. I encourage all of my children to continue to gain in their spiritual life, even after any formal training. You need to grow in your spiritual life until your dying day. Never stop loving Jesus and me as you strive to learn all that you can about us and our love for you. Thank you for your rosaries and wishing me a Happy Birthday.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/09/sunday-september-5-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment