Tuesday 28 September 2010

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 

Wednesday, September 15, 2010: (Our Lady of Sorrows)
Our Lady said: “My dear children, I am your Holy Mother and I truly care for my children. Just as you mothers care for your children, so I love all of you and I do not want to see one of your souls lost. I place my mantle of protection over all of my children to protect you from physical injury. I remind you how I placed my mantle between your bus and the military trucks in Venezuela to prevent an accidental crash at night. I also protect you from evil demons, and I help you to avoid their evil temptations. I guide you and encourage you to pray my rosary and wear my brown scapular. I also console you in your pain of sickness and when you lose your loved ones. I join your pain with my sorrows as I watched my Son die. As you offer up your pain with Jesus on the cross, I am with you also. This life is truly a valley of tears, but you can call on me and my Son to give you the strength to endure all of your daily trials. Whenever you are sad, I am standing by you as I suffered in sadness. Continue to pray your rosaries for all those who are suffering on earth and in purgatory.”

Jesus said: “My people, there truly are storm clouds coming as trouble in your government and trouble in your banking system. Many actions by your government have caused an increased deficit in your National Debt in an attempt to bail out your big banks. Now you are facing a possible tax increase and Health Care increases that could cause another recession to get worse. Some changes in the control of Congress will occur in your upcoming elections. Your President will use his veto more to keep his programs in place. Dissatisfaction with your economy could worsen if more foreclosures and bank failures continue. The longer your unemployment rate stays high and workers stop receiving any help, the more chance you will have for crime increases and possible riots. Pray for those who are unemployed to get jobs, and pray for your economy to keep from falling back into recession.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/wednesday-september-15-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment