Thursday 30 September 2010

Monday, September 20, 2010

 

Monday, September 20, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, you are here again at the Luminous Cross and you are fortunate to experience this miracle. As you look at the Luminous Cross in back of the altar, this should remind you how I desire a large crucifix on the main altar. Seeing My crucifix shows you how much I love all of you by My death on the cross. You also are seeing a tabernacle in the middle behind the altar as I also desire, because I should be the center of attention. I have left you My Real Presence in My tabernacle, and I am the Guest that makes your churches holy. These are old traditions which I have given you sufficient reason for being there. The shape of this Luminous Cross is the same appearance that you will see in the sky over every refuge, and this will remain in the sky until My Comet of Chastisement comes that will end the tribulation. Rejoice in My protection and know that I will come to vanquish all of the evil ones into hell.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/monday-september-20-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment