Friday 1 October 2010

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

 

Wednesday, September 22, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel you see how I sent My apostles out two by two in all directions with very little to carry. They followed Me in training for preaching the Kingdom of God for several years. They taught My Word and healed people of their infirmities. In the same way I send out My messengers and prayer warriors who will evangelize all nations and heal the sick. Trust in Me on your mission to save souls and I will provide for your needs because the laborer is worthy of his wage. Wherever you are welcomed, share what you have in your gifts. Wherever you are rejected, move on to the next town. I bring those who are called to your talks, and those, who need to hear My Word, can receive it on your website, or in your books. Those, who work to save souls, will have an even greater reward in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/wednesday-september-22-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment