Tuesday 26 October 2010

Friday, October 15, 2010

 

Friday, October 15, 2010: (St. Teresa of Jesus, Avila)
Jesus said: “My people, I have been preparing My faithful for the coming darkness of evil in the tribulation of the Antichrist. Some will be martyred, while the rest will be at My refuges of protection. At a certain point in time, I will bring My Comet of Chastisement to rid the evil ones on the earth during the Three Days of Darkness. Just as the miners came out of the darkness into the light, so in the vision you are seeing My people come out of this darkness into My Era of Peace to greet your King in the Light of My glory. Many people have waited patiently to be rewarded for their faithfulness throughout the tribulation. This coming time will give you hope for all that you are suffering now because you will soon witness My Victory.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you in previous messages how the one world people want to reduce the population drastically down to only 500 million people from 8 billion people. The quickest way to do this is to use deadly viruses or toxic compounds in the air and water. These could be spread by chem trails or a simultaneous release of germs from all the germ labs all across your country. The tip off that this is about to take place, will be when all of your important people go underground for protection. I will warn My people when the evil ones are about to kill a lot of people, so you will have time to get to My refuges and be protected from any airborne diseases. The viruses that they use will only have a short lifetime, then those, who they want killed, could be removed to start over. The evil ones will have vaccines so they will not be killed. Once the population is thinned out, and they cannot find any more Christians to kill, then the Antichrist will have his short reign. In less than 3 ½ years I will then bring My own plagues and chastisement on the evil people as they will all be cast into hell. Those faithful at My refuges, will be brought into My Era of Peace and be rewarded for being true to Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/21/friday-october-15-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment