Sunday 24 October 2010

Monday, October 11, 2010

 

Monday, October 11, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, in a month or so you will be preparing for another Advent Season leading up to the celebration of My birth on Christmas. Even some of your merchants are already stocking their stores to sell gifts for Christmas. In the Gospel reading I told the people that no sign will be given except for the sign of Jona. Jona called on the people of Nineveh to repent of their sins or the town would be destroyed. These people did repent in sackcloth and ashes, and their lives were spared. In a similar manner My messengers are calling on My people to repent of their sins as well, but only a few are listening and praying. When I was born, you saw a sign in My star over Bethlehem, and the shepherds and Wise men followed the star to Me. Now in these days, you have My Scriptures giving you signs of when I will come again to the earth in splendor on the clouds. One sign is that evil will increase, and another sign is that the people will become lukewarm in their faith. Other signs will be in the increased earthquakes and pestilence in viruses afflicting your people. You will see famines and a division in My Church. You will also witness a major sign in My Warning experience that will wake up many sinners. As these things happen, I will send a sign when it is time to leave your homes for My refuges of protection. When you see the Antichrist come to power, know that soon I will be coming to claim My victory over the evil ones.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/21/monday-october-11-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment