Tuesday 26 October 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

 

Thursday, October 14, 2010: (St. Pope Callistus I, martyr)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first three hundred years after My birth, it was very difficult for My early followers even to admit that they were Christians. Christians were killed or martyred for their faith if they were discovered. This is why many in Rome hid in the catacombs for protection. The Popes as well in this time faced martyrdom. The Early Christians hid in caves and had their Masses offered in secret caves as well. This time of persecution of My followers will again be coming during the tribulation. The evil ones will be seeking out religious people to kill them, just as in this early period after My death. You will again have to have secret Masses in the homes. As the persecution grows worse, you will need to call on Me to have your guardian angels lead you to the nearest refuge, where My angels will protect you from being killed by a shield of invisibility. These refuges will be at places of My Blessed Mother’s apparitions, places of holy ground of My Eucharistic Adoration, monasteries, and even caves as in the vision. This age of the evil Antichrist will last for a short time before I will vanquish him and all the evil ones into hell. Then I will renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. You will rejoice in My victory over evil and the joy of My Presence.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you the back door of a home at night because as the persecution starts, you will meet at your prayer groups secretly. By coming in the dark of night to the back door with your car parked down the road, you can still pray together without drawing attention to your meeting places. You may also wish to meet at alternate members’ homes so the neighbors do not notice a pattern. This will avoid some persecution, but eventually you will need to go to My refuges for protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, thank you for bringing these beautiful flowers to honor Me and My Blessed Mother. I sense a hint of an evil attack as you saw one of the vases tip over. Every time you do something for My glory, there are going to be attacks as you have seen with audio recordings and TV taping. Even if you see such attacks, do not be upset because the evil one’s attacks must mean that you are reaching souls to help them.”

Jesus said: “My people, your world has witnessed a miracle in that all the miners were able to be rescued from a deep mine in the earth. Various drilling and rescue equipment came from various countries to rescue the thirty-three miners in Chile. This was a beautiful reaching out of various nations. Everyone was very patient while the proper drilling finally located the miners. Keeping these men alive is a tribute to all those involved. This will be a beautiful display of prayers answered that all the miners were rescued. Give praise and thanks to Me that all went well for these men who endured such a long time in the dark. Coming into the light is how graced you are to see Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, every rescue of miners is not always completely successful. In some cases only one or a few are rescued. You have seen many die in mines, especially in China. In such disaster cases it is not uncommon that they were a result of careless techniques and even violations of safety. These deaths result in penalties for the operators and better safety procedures. In other words some deaths could have been prevented if good safety procedures were followed and violations were fixed. Pray for the safety of these miners that they will be protected in the future.”

Jesus said: “My people, young children and elderly people need care givers when it is difficult to move around or when little ones need feeding and care day after day. Both old and young people put major demands on the family for time of care and even expenses for medicines and food. Daycare and nursing homes become quite expensive if needed, which is why it is better to have family help where possible. When you care for another person, hopefully you will receive some reward in your heart that makes you feel that your efforts were appreciated.”

Jesus said: “My people, as you see how much care is required to help a newborn child reach maturity, you see now how much you need to thank your parents for what they endured for you. Even be thankful if you have children to help you in your old age as you helped your parents. In all cases of care giving, it takes love from the heart to carry out your mission for people. I see all of these struggles and My care givers are truly going to receive their reward in heaven. Even as you help someone who requires your help, you have a warm feeling in your heart that you could contribute to someone’s comfort in their need. Pray for your care givers as much as you do for the patients.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen people in your family or close friends who may need to use your house to live in until their houses can be repaired or the power restored. You have lost electricity to ice storms and the like, and you have been thankful to have backup sources of heating for yourselves and your family. Sometimes you may have to take in your older children until they can get a job to fix their debts. Be open in your hearts to help those in need, even if it is just for a few days. Again, your reward for helping family or neighbors will be great in heaven.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/21/thursday-october-14-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment