Thursday 7 October 2010

Sunday, September 26, 2010

 

Sunday, September 26, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, there are many faithful being persecuted and even killed in communist and Muslim countries. These same people when they come to America, cannot understand why you are not taking advantage of your religious freedom while you still have it. Unfortunately, people in America have become lukewarm and complacent toward Me, instead of attending Sunday Mass. People, who have been persecuted for many years, jump at the chance to go to Sunday Mass. Seeing this persecution in other countries is a sign of what Americans will be dealing with when the tribulation comes. The vision of souls falling into hell and seeing how much they are suffering, is a little like the Gospel when Divies was suffering in hell. Divies even wanted Abraham to warn his brothers to avoid hell by a good life. But Abraham said that they had Moses and the prophets to guide them. Then when Divies suggested that someone who returned from the dead could convince his brothers, Abraham said even that would not change them. This is true even when I died and I was resurrected. I returned from the dead and still people did not want to believe in Me. I have brought everyone salvation by My Blood sacrifice, but still people need to accept My love and choose to repent of their sins in order to be saved.”

Camille said: “Thank you again for the many Masses that were offered for my intention. As I see people coming to my Mass, I am sorry that I was too lazy and did not attend Mass while I was on the earth. I am also grateful to be in heaven because I could easily have been like the rich man in the Gospel who had to suffer in the flames of hell. I told you about the basement that I saw in hell. God bless all of you, and I am praying for everyone to go to Sunday Mass.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/06/sunday-september-26-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment