Friday 8 October 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010

 

Thursday, September 30, 2010: (St. Jerome)
Jesus said: “My people, there have been many approved translations of the Bible, but some recent English translations have been quite liberal in changing the meaning of certain texts. One example as I have told you before is: (Matt. 16:26) ‘For what does it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, but suffer the loss of his own soul?’ in older translations and is compared to the newer translation of: ‘What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life?’ This difference may seem slight, but soul can be much different than your earthly life. In the Gospel of Luke (Luke 9:1-8 and 10:1-12) there is a contrast between the mission of the apostles that were sent out, and the seventy-two deacons who were also sent out to preach about My Word and the Kingdom of God. In both cases they were to travel light and rely on the people for their food and lodging. Those, who rejected them, were to have the dust of that town shaken from their feet. They both were also called to cure the sick. This priesthood has been handed down through the years by the ‘laying on of hands’. So pray for vocations and for your current clergy as you support them in their needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, once the Antichrist declares himself, he will take his reign as ruler of the world, and this will begin the great tribulation of three and one-half years. I will shorten this time, but this will begin a reign of evil that you have never seen before. He will first claim to be a man of peace, but later his evil power will enable him to become a tyrant ruler. He will demand that all of his subjects need to have chips in the body, or else they would be killed. This is when the men in black will come to your houses to carry out this edict. Refuse to take any mark of the beast or a chip in the body, or it will control your mind. Many will be martyred for their faith, but they will have any pain lessened, and they will become instant saints. The rest of My faithful will be led by their guardian angels to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, unions of the one world people will be formed on every continent. Once the Antichrist is declared, he will be given power over the European Union by the one world people. Once in power, he will have a round table of leaders, and he will have the original union leaders killed and replaced with his own evil minions. There will be a battle at Armageddon between all the evil people and demons against the good people and the good angels. I will bring My Comet of Chastisement down on the earth at the end of the tribulation. This will be My victory over Satan, the Antichrist, and the evil ones, as they will all be chained in hell. Lift up your eyes then, for your redemption will be at hand as I renew the earth and bring about My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you before that you are living in the end days with a major battle between good and evil. Keep praying at your prayer groups because you are countering the evil going on in Satanic rituals and occult meetings. The meetings of evil are growing in number, and your prayer groups are diminishing in number. This is an evil age, but My faithful will become living saints as you are tested by this tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are planning an ultimate crash of your trading markets and your current banking system. The Antichrist will come on the scene to set up a new money system that will require buying and selling only through the mark of the beast as a computer chip in the body. Your money will become worthless and your possessions will be taken away from you. My faithful will only be safe at My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are planning a takeover of America by creating a national emergency. This will be caused by a declaration of martial law as a result of a combination of a national bankruptcy, a pandemic virus, and false terrorist acts. Be prepared when I will warn My faithful when it is time to leave for your refuges before the evil ones can implement their red and blue list pickup plans.”

Jesus said: “My people, the targets of the evil ones are all people who are religious and patriotic. The red list plan is for the men in black of the UN troops to capture the leaders meant for execution before martial law is declared. The blue list will pick up the rest of the people after martial law is declared. The evil ones plan to try and execute those who they cannot break and brainwash to accept their new world order. Those, who are not killed, will be tortured or forced into work camps as slaves of the Antichrist’s leaders. Trust in My protection from these evil ones who will have their time of short reign.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that My Church will see a division between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. It is this faithful remnant that the gates of hell will not prevail over them. Just as all the demons will be released onto the earth, so you are seeing St. Michael and My angels will join the battle to protect the souls of My faithful. Rejoice that My angels will protect you in miraculous ways. You will not need physical weapons because My angels will do battle to help you.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/06/thursday-september-30-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment