Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010

 

Sunday, October 17, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the miners being brought up out of a deep mine in Chile by a miracle drilling. This life of men coming back to their loved ones is a sign of the vision with the flowers coming up out of a hole. This coming to life again can also be seen on a spiritual level. When you live in mortal sin without confessing your sins, you are in the darkness because your soul is dead to Me. It is only by conversion by a miracle of grace or by prayers of your relatives that a soul can be brought back to spiritual life in My grace. Once your soul is again blessed with My grace and made clean of your mortal sins by absolution, then you will have rest in My love. Your constant seeking for peace can only come through Me, when you are satisfied in My rest. Keep close to Me in your daily prayers, and you will have My protection from the temptations of the devil. Treasure My love, and you will not desire to offend Me in any way by your sins.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/21/sunday-october-17-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment