Monday 25 October 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

 

Tuesday, October 12, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, your priest asked why I had to suffer a crucifixion and die on the cross for My people. I could have chosen other means to redeem sinners, but I love mankind so much that I wanted to suffer to show you My great love. I also wanted to offer up My Blood sacrifice to wash away your sins. The offerings of animals has nothing to do with humans. I became a man and died for you also to fulfill Scripture that promised mankind a Redeemer. By one man, Adam, sin came into the world, and by one man in Myself, sin has been conquered and I have atoned for all sin both in the past and in the future. I give every soul an opportunity for redemption, but all souls have to make a personal choice to accept Me into their lives and believe in Me to be saved. By loving Me and your neighbor as yourself, you are open to be received in heaven. By your good deeds and actions you will be judged worthy of the Lamb to enter into eternal life with Me in heaven. By eating My Body and drinking My Blood in Holy Communion, you will have eternal life with Me. Come to Me all who are burdened with this life, and I will give you eternal rest for your soul. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/21/tuesday-october-12-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment