Wednesday 27 October 2010

Saturday, October 16, 2010

 

Saturday, October 16, 2010: (St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)
Jesus said: “My people, I have prepared you for the harsh reality of the coming persecution of the tribulation. This will be an evil that you have never seen before. There will be martyrs, but many of My faithful will be protected at My refuges. This great dawn of Light in the vision is when I will bring a supernatural intervention of My victory over the evil ones. My angels will bring plagues against only the evil ones. This will be the dawn of My Era of Peace when I will bring down a new heavens and a new earth, and all the evil ones will be cast into hell. This will be a time of great joy for My faithful remnant as they will have their reward for being faithful to Me. Have no fear of the coming evil because My victory is not far off.”

Jesus said: “My people, during the tribulation there will be tabernacles and monstrances at every refuge. I have also asked My people to set up around the clock Adoration hours so I will always be with you in My Blessed Sacrament. Adoring Me and praying to Me will prepare you for the day when you will come to heaven. I have even told you to have a traveling monstrance so you can share My Real Presence with various refuges that you will visit. Just like you travel around to various churches on Holy Thursday, so you will be traveling to multiple refuges guarded by My angels. These visitations will lift the spirits of the faithful at My refuges when you come there. Be joyful that My angels will give you daily Communion if you cannot have a Mass. At My refuges you will have spiritual Manna of My Real Presence, which is better than the physical manna of the old Exodus.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/10/21/saturday-october-16-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment