Tuesday 28 September 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010

 

Thursday, September 16, 2010: (St. Cornelius & St. Cyprian)
Jesus said: “My people, why do you have continuous wars that are based on greed? You should search and pray for peace in the world. This fighting over land causes the loss of much life. In the end it is the one world people who profit from selling arms to both sides of your conflicts, even until today. You have also seen many visions of earthquakes along the coast of California, and you are here on the fault line at this mission. The messages on San Francisco have talked of the many sins of the flesh that will cause massive earthquakes that will send this city into the sea. I use natural disasters as punishment in some cases, and this is one of them. Be prepared for some serious earthquakes in this area so there will be fewer people who will die.”

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you are seeing My mercy of forgiveness on even the most grievous of sinners. The woman at Simon’s house kissed My feet and washed them with her tears. Then she anointed My feet with expensive ointment for My funeral. After, I forgave her sins and told her to go in peace. Those, who were self-righteous, were questioning how I could forgive sins. My disciples know that I forgive sins through the priest in Confession. Even the worst of sinners, I will forgive, if they are repentant of their sins. All of you have an opportunity to be forgiven, so receive Me in Confession at least monthly. I love all of you and I want all souls to be saved. So come to Me out of love so you can be perfected for heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you more floods that will be occurring as you see more natural disasters. In some areas of continuous low pressure, rainstorms will cause heavy downpours and could cause floods in some areas. Where you have a low or high pressure for extended days, then you will be experiencing HAARP machine induced weather that could cause these floods. Such microwave interference is being used purposely to cause a declaration of emergency as practice for your coming national martial law. Such a martial law will be declared from a combination of bank bankruptcies, a pandemic virus, and false terrorist acts. As a result of this martial law, you will see mandatory chips in the body and the authorities will shut down your electricity in order to limit your travel. The one world people want to control your bodies so you can be their slaves. So refuse to take any chips in your body, even if the evil ones threaten to kill you. When these things happen, call on Me to have your guardian angels lead you to My refuges of protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/thursday-september-16-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment