Tuesday 28 September 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

 

Monday, September 13, 2010: (St. John Chrystostom)
Jesus said: “My people, when you restore My churches, you are not only keeping historical buildings in repair, but you are helping to preserve the faith. These old missions are an inspiration to My faithful that they are following in My footsteps and keeping close to Me. These buildings are a treasure in recognizing My saints as models for your lives. The missionary efforts of the Franciscans are also an example to My faithful to work to save souls through conversion from earthly ways. Trust in Me and come to visit Me in My Blessed Sacrament.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you come into these missions, they are dark at first, especially in the dome of the vision. I have shown you My Light as I disperse the darkness in this mission. Also, when you receive Me in Holy Communion, you have My Light in you as well. This Light is the power of My Real Presence that flows into your hearts. When you experience My Real Presence, you have My love come into you sometimes as a tingling feeling. This Communion is a taste of heaven on earth. Once you have My Light in you, you can be a light for other souls to have My love and Presence in their lives. Rejoice that you can come to Me at Mass and Adoration to renew your spiritual strength, and share more Light with souls who are walking in the darkness of the world and Satan.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/monday-september-13-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment