Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

 

Tuesday, September 14, 2010: (The Triumph of the Cross)
Jesus said: “My people, be grateful that I have died on the cross for all of mankind. I have won the victory over sin and death, and it is by My Blood that all of you are saved. It is your individual choice to accept or reject My salvation of your sins. At every Mass you have the opportunity to receive My Real Presence in Holy Communion. Remember in St. John’s Gospel when I said that only those who receive My Body and Blood will have eternal life. Every day I ask My faithful to take up his or her cross and follow Me. Offer up your trials and pains of the day as you share them with My pain on the cross. Give praise and thanks to Me for My gift of faith and My gift of eternal life in My Eucharist. Treasure the cross that I give you because it is by My testing that you are purified and refined like silver so you are prepared to enter heaven. Just as Moses raised up the bronze serpent, so I was raised up on the cross, and you are all healed by My Blood sacrifice. Also, at My refuges when you look on My luminous cross, you will be healed of all of your infirmities.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/09/26/tuesday-september-14-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment