Monday 6 December 2010

Friday, November 26, 2010

 

Friday, November 26, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, an independent water source will be needed at every refuge for water to drink, for cooking, and for bathing. As in the vision, a mechanical pump would be desired because most refuges will not have any electricity. At times it may be difficult to have such a well because of your zoning regulations for pure water. When water is needed, I will see to it that your wells will not run dry. For those refuges that have not secured such a water source, I will allow a spring to develop to supply My people with the water they need. Such spring water will also have miraculous healing properties for all of your sicknesses. Trust in Me that I will protect My faithful at My refuges, and I will provide you with all that you need both physically and spiritually. Be ready when I will warn you that it is time to leave for My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, this fountain of water is a sign that My faithful need constant cleansing of their sins in frequent Confession. I have told you before that most of the sexual sins are usually mortal sins. Fornication, adultery, and birth control are in this realm of mortal sins. My Church has taught for years that every marital act needs to be open to the possibility of new life without being obstructed. This is why vasectomies, tubal ligations, artificial insemination, and condoms all have as their intent the manipulation of life for convenience. All forms of birth control are therefore serious sins, no matter what particular condition could be posed. Once you start making exceptions to these laws of the Sixth Commandment, then you are treading on dangerous territory.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/03/friday-november-26-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment