Sunday 5 December 2010

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

 

Tuesday, November 23, 2010: (Bl. Miguel Pro)
Jesus said: “My people, as you see the Swiss guards guarding the Vatican and the Pope, so My faithful need to guard their faith and stand up for My Gospel teachings even if they are threatened with death. Never give up your faith, even as the martyrs of My Church gave up their lives instead of giving up their faith. You may not be tested with your lives, but it takes courage to fight against abortion, living together outside of marriage, and homosexual marriages. The accepted sins of your society are what will bring America to its knees from My justice. Reach out in faith to be models of good Christians both for your family and those around you. You may be persecuted for taking unpopular stands, but you are witnessing My Gospel teachings and My Ten Commandments. Use your witness to convert souls to Christianity and keep them from being lost in hell. Pray for all of your family members so they can be saved. By guarding your faith for yourself and others in your evangelization efforts, you will have your reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are some kings and queens in the world, but they are usually just titles without much authority. You just celebrated My Kingship which is more inclusive than any human king. I am your Master and Creator to whom you should give honor and thanks for creating you. Kings and queens have subjects that are bound to obey them. I am a King, but I do not force My love on people. I give all of you free will so you can come to love Me of your own free choice. Once you choose to love Me, I should be your Master and the center focus of your life. I give you everything to survive, and I died for your sins so you could be saved to come to heaven. As you celebrate Thanksgiving Day, remember to thank Me for all that you have been given, especially the gifts of life in your family. You remembered those who have died this year, but you also should remember how fortunate you are to have a loving family to comfort you in this hard life on earth. I love all of you so much, and I guide you on your path to heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/03/tuesday-november-23-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment