Friday 31 December 2010

Sunday, December 19, 2010

 

Sunday, December 19, 2010: (4th Sunday of Advent)
Our Lady said: “My dear children, my human spouse was St. Joseph and he was a caring man on earth who took care of me and my Son, Jesus. Even though the evangelists did not record his words, they did record his actions which were very loving in taking me into his home. When I accepted being the Mother of my Savior, I knew that I may be subjected to criticism from the society. But St. Joseph listened to the angel and understood God’s plan for Jesus. He also led us to Egypt and back to avoid Herod’s attempt to kill my Son. Pray to St. Joseph because he is a model father of my Holy Family. All fathers should see his concern and care for his family, and model their lives after his love for his family. Despite all of life’s trials, fathers need to be true to their wives in helping them, and the children in their support. Part of America’s moral breakdown comes from the fathers who have left their families in divorce and separation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/30/sunday-december-19-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment