Saturday 4 December 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

 

Monday, November 22, 2010: (St. Cecilia)
Jesus said: “My people, this curtain of fire all around an ongoing Mass represents the coming persecution of the tribulation. Even as St. Cecilia was martyred, there will be more martyrs as the evil ones of this age will be trying to kill all of the faithful Christians for their new world order. In the early years of My Church there were many martyred for their faith. During the tribulation of the Antichrist this reign of terror will again be testing My people all over the earth. Those, who are martyred, will become instant saints, but the rest of My people will be protected at My refuges. Even if you are threatened by death, never give up your faith in Me. Any people who may be martyred for My sake, I will ease their pain because I never test you beyond what you could endure. Give praise and thanks to Me for all that I do for you. I will warn My people when it is time to leave for My refuges before the evil ones come to your houses. Leave by nightfall, and My angels will shield you by making you invisible. Take your backpacks, tents, and blankets as you follow your guardian angels to My nearest refuge. Honor My saints who have given their lives up for Me, rather than giving up their faith.”

Jesus said: “My people, all people know that one day they will die and be placed in a grave. You have been to many funerals, so it is easy to imagine yourself in a casket at the end of your life. This may be the end of your mortal body, but it is not the end of your immortal soul. This is why it is so important to point your destination to heaven for your soul. I will do the judging, but if you follow My Commandments and repent of your sins, you are promised your reward in heaven. Work every day on minimizing your sins and maximizing your efforts to convert sinners, and do good works for your neighbor. When you have your soul constantly cleansed of your sins at monthly Confession, you will not have any fear of dying because you know your destination will be with Me in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/03/monday-november-22-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment