Monday 20 December 2010

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

 

Tuesday, December 14, 2010: (St. John of the Cross)
Jesus said: “My people, in your snow and cold many airplane flights were cancelled. Even with all of your sophisticated electronic devices, the weather can humble all of man’s plans. There is just so much that man can control, but My creation is too awesome to overcome. Snow and ice storms give a reality lesson to My people whenever you are feeling high and mighty. The rich one world people think that they can control humanity, but they are sadly mistaken. I am still in control, and I will allow the Antichrist a brief reign before I will vanquish all the evil ones into hell in My justice. Just when you think it is hopeless to carry on, I will intervene and set all things to My way as creation first started. Rejoice in My Christmas Season, but you will rejoice even more when I come on the clouds in victory.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/16/tuesday-december-14-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment