Saturday 18 December 2010

Thursday, December 9, 2010

 

Thursday, December 9, 2010: (St. Juan Diego)
Jesus said: “My people, you are aware of many relics of My time during My mission on earth. Some have small pieces of My cross, the spear of Longinus, the crown of thorns, and the veil of Veronica. One of the more treasured relics was one they called the ‘Holy Grail’ which I used at the Last Supper for the bread and wine that I consecrated into My Body and Blood. This suffering and death on the cross was My ransom for the sins of all mankind, and it was the reason that I came as a man on the earth. This Advent Season is the beginning of My life story all over again as you will be celebrating My birth on Christmas. There are many peoples that honor My infancy with their novenas and traditions. Give praise and thanks to your Lord who loves you so much that I was willing to die for your salvation.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, large satellites after time have their orbits drawn closer to earth until they breakup. Large pieces that survive burning up usually land in the ocean, but on occasion people mistake them for meteors. These falling satellites are watched by your military, but you are only warned if there is a risk of radiation being spread. With enough care for orbits, such vehicles could be directed to places away from inhabited areas.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many tunnels through rocky mountains to run roads and railroads. Such hardened protection could also house military equipment that could withstand even nuclear attacks. There are many such hiding places that are housing food and protection for your important authorities. Some are underground cities, but others are hidden in rocky mountains. I will protect My faithful at My refuges that also will be shielded from bombs by My angels. The one world people know they are going to meet resistance, so they are preparing these bomb shelters for their own protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, as the persecution of the tribulation is about to start, it will become necessary to hold Masses in the homes, and prayer groups will need to meet in secret. My faithful have tabernacles, Mass kits, bread, wine, and candles ready for home Masses. Priests and My faithful will be targets for the one world people to kill, so when I give the warning to leave, then bring your priests to My refuges. When you call on Me, your guardian angels will lead you to My nearest refuge. The angels will shield you with invisibility so the evil ones cannot find you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are celebrating the feast of Juan Diego who presented his tilma full of flowers in front of the bishop during the winter. His tilma had a miraculous image of My Blessed Mother on it, and this was a sign that verified Juan’s visions of Our Lady as real. This tilma has been a sign of My Blessed Mother’s protection of all the Americas under the title of ‘Our Lady of Guadeloupe’. Ask for My Blessed Mother’s help in prayer, and honor her in any processions using this image.”

Jesus said: “My people, it was part of My plan to use the Roman census that would draw all the Jews to their place of ancestry. This was to fulfill the passage from Micah that foretold My birth in the city of David at Bethlehem. (Micah 5:1) ‘But you Bethlehem-Ephratha too small to be among the clans of Juda, from you shall come forth for Me one who is to be ruler in Israel..’ Some called Me the Son of David because this truly is the lineage of both of My parents. See how all that was foretold about Me in the Scriptures had to be fulfilled.”

Jesus said: “My people, the riots in England were part of some austerity measures to try and help balance their budgets and cut their debts. Take a good look at this protest because you could see such riots in America when your own Federal and State governments start cutting your overspending with entitlements in order to balance your budgets. Some are crying over no Social Security raises and no government employee raises. What will happen when pensions and other entitlements cannot be paid because there is not enough money to pay the people. Truly you could have riots which is why the one world people are ready with their underground cities that would protect the elite from harm. Trust in Me to feed you and shelter you at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, many Spanish speaking countries honor Me with a novena of prayers before Christmas. Some of you have Santo Nino statues of My infancy at your home altars. By praying this novena, you could have the souls of your family as your intention to pray for. You could also do this novena as there are several on the internet to follow.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/16/thursday-december-9-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment