Wednesday 8 December 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

 

Tuesday, November 30, 2010: (St. Andrew)
Jesus said: “My people, all of My apostles, except St. John, suffered martyrdom for their faith. St. Andrew introduced several apostles to Me as he became a fisher of men for teaching My Gospel. Just as My apostles and many of My early followers were persecuted by the Romans, so My faithful of today will also be facing persecution from the one world people. When you call on Me, I will have your guardian angel lead you to the nearest refuge where you will be protected by an angel that you will see. The angel will make you invisible to your enemies, and you may be staying at a log cabin as in the vision. You will need to do some hard manual labor to survive, but My refuges will protect you from the evil ones who are trying to kill you. Some will be martyred, but the rest will be saved. Many of your comforts will be taken away, but you will have more time for prayer and adoring Me in My tabernacles.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/12/03/tuesday-november-30-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment