Sunday 21 November 2010

Friday, November 12, 2010

 

Friday, November 12, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, in the next few weeks you will see the readings focused on the end days where there will be much destruction. The Gospel speaks of the people killed in the flood and those killed in the fire and brimstone of Sodom and Gomorrah. Just as My justice was brought down on the evil people of Noah’s time and the evil people of Lot’s time, so you will again see My justice brought down on the Antichrist and his minions. Evil under the Antichrist during the tribulation will be the worst evil that you have ever seen. Once you see the Antichrist come to power, know that My coming on the clouds to defeat him, is not far away. I will bring a fiery comet into the Atlantic Ocean that will destroy two-thirds of humanity. This will be the end of the Antichrist’s power, as he and all the evil ones will be cast into hell. During the tribulation, My faithful will be protected at My refuges, and the evil ones will not be able to see them or kill them. Even when the comet comes, I will lift them up so they will not be killed. Some faithful will be martyred, but those at My refuges will be rewarded in My Era of Peace and in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have mentioned before that you were living in the time of the red horse that had a rider with a bow meaning a time of a bloody war. Today, I am showing you a black horse which is when you are living now. This black horse has a rider who is carrying a scales, and this signifies a time of famine. I have told you before to store up one year’s supply of food for the day of the world famine, and in case you do not have the chip in the body to buy your food. There are going to be an increasing number of disasters that may cause food shortages. Remember that you are now dependent on China for more than half of your food, as well as many of your other store items. With your decreasing dollar, your food will become more costly, as well as your gasoline. This world famine will be a manipulated food shortage, so it would be wise to have your own food supply in your basement. Once it is dangerous because mobs will be searching for food, it will again be another reason to leave for your refuges. It is one thing to share food with others, but when they want to kill you for it, it will be time to leave. At My refuges you will have food, water, and daily Communion provided, so do not worry that you will not have enough to eat. Trust in Me to have your guardian angels lead you to My nearest place of refuge where you will be safe from the evil ones.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/18/friday-november-12-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment