Sunday 21 November 2010

Sunday, November 14, 2010

 

Sunday, November 14, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, I want everyone to be conscious of the preparations that you need to make in case you die suddenly, or when the time of tribulation falls upon you. You do not have tomorrow until I grant it to you, so you should always have your soul in the state of grace by frequent Confession. In addition to the day of your death, people should also be ready for the time of tribulation under the Antichrist. Most people do not understand that this event could happen in their lifetime, as I have informed My son in My messages. I have talked of having one year’s supply of food on hand for the coming famine, and many messages on preparing backpacks, tents, and blankets for leaving for My refuges. You will have the Warning first, a world famine, division in My Church, mandatory chips in the body, and martial law. When you see these things, call on Me and I will have your guardian angels lead you to My nearest refuge. Many priests and deacons avoid talking of the end times at this time of year, but they are doing a disservice to their people by not warning them of the coming tribulation. You need to have eyes of faith to see that you are living in the end time signs of the Bible. Those, who are left in their homes, may be captured and killed if they do not realize that they need to leave for My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are having a massive tunnel building program underway to protect themselves from something big coming up. They are also storing supplies in their VIP underground cities. This means that they are planning on some riots for a food famine, a dollar crash, or a deadly virus attack. They feel whatever they are planning, that they will be safe underground, while those, who are above ground, will be at risk for their lives. If a martial law chaos began, they would also be protected from the foreign troops who would implement any capture of citizens. By the fast tempo of this building campaign, you are being given a sign of what the one world people will be doing in their bid for taking over America. Despite all of their plans, I will warn My faithful when it is time for them to come to My refuges of protection, where the evil ones cannot harm them. Have trust in My help and protection throughout the whole time of the tribulation before I return.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/18/sunday-november-14-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment