Wednesday 10 November 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

 

Sunday, October 31, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, when people speak of the end times, they think of it as long off beyond their lifetime without any concern. It is true that I have told you to carry on with your mission and not just to stop and wait for the end to come. I have also told you not to have fear of the end times, and to trust in My protection. On the other hand, I have reminded you several times that these events will happen in your lifetime, so you need to be prepared for what to do. You need to be like the five wise virgins who had extra oil for their lamps, and they were prepared for the Wedding Banquet. Since you do not know if I will come tomorrow, you need to have your soul ready to meet Me at the judgment on any day by frequent Confession, at least monthly. Your mission is also to warn people to have their backpacks, blankets, and tents ready now for when you will need to leave for My refuges. It will be at My refuges that you will be protected by My angels from the evil ones who will be trying to kill you. These refuges will be at My Blessed Mother’s places of apparition, places of holy ground, monasteries, and caves. When I warn you that it is time to go, call on Me and I will have your guardian angels lead you to the nearest refuge with a physical flame. You will have to leave quickly, preferably at night. Be thankful that I will be protecting you, and that you have been given information on what to take, and how you will be living away from your homes in safety. So do not take the end times lightly because with your eyes of faith, you are seeing all the signs now that are leading up to the Antichrist’s takeover.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/04/sunday-october-31-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment