Saturday 6 November 2010

Sunday, October 24, 2010

 

Sunday, October 24, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, My love for all of you is overflowing as My graces are poured out on you from this vision of the cornucopia, or some call it a horn of plenty. Even when you come to Me in prayer, I am always ready to answer your prayer. I have said: ‘Ask and you will receive, knock and the door will be opened for you.’ In the Gospel parable it is better to come to Me as the tax collector who came humbly into My presence. All the saints felt that they were unworthy in coming to Me. The Pharisee was commendable in what he did, but by bragging and belittling others, he offended Me with his self righteousness. In the end those who exalt themselves will be humbled, while those who humble themselves will be exalted. When you come to Me in prayer, have trust that I will hear and answer your prayer in what is best for your soul and the souls who you are praying for. Give praise and thanksgiving to Me for all the physical gifts that I send to you, and all the graces that I give you for your spiritual protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/04/sunday-october-24-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment