Saturday 20 November 2010

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

 

Tuesday, November 9, 2010:(Dedication of St. John Lateran Basilica)
Jesus said: “My people, St. John Lateran Basilica is the Cathedral of Rome, and it is where many popes resided before St. Peter’s Basilica was built. On this feast day of its dedication, this church is like a hub for all the Roman Catholic churches as in the vision. You saw in the Gospel how I cast the money changers out of the Temple for making it a marketplace instead of a place of worship. St. John quoted from Psalm 68:10 ‘Zeal for your house consumes Me’ meaning how much My churches are holy because My very Presence resides there in My tabernacles. When the Jews asked for a sign of why I threw out the money changers, I told them ‘Destroy this temple (of My body) and in three days I will rebuild it.’ This was a sign of My coming death and resurrection, but they did not understand that I was referring to the temple of My Body. This is a reminder also how your bodies are Temples of the Holy Spirit in the same description of your body. So rejoice in coming to My churches, but I am also present in My people.”

Jesus said: “My people, this current volcanic release of smoke and ash has been going on for nearly a month. Even your President’s visit to Indonesia had to be cut short because it is difficult to fly jet planes near such active volcanoes. Several years ago, a large 9.2 earthquake in this area triggered eleven volcanoes back to life in lava flows. Now a recent 7.7 earthquake in Indonesia has caused a less severe tsunami and has brought more volcanoes into an active state. This current volcano (Merapi Volcano) has caused hundreds of deaths and more people are being evacuated. The longer these eruptions spew more smoke and ash into the upper atmosphere, you have a chance to block out the sun, and it can cause a cooling effect over the earth. Also, the more active the earthquakes and volcanoes get, this could affect other areas along the fault lines of the Pacific Ring of Fire. Be prepared to witness more natural disasters, even as your hurricane season is just finishing. Pray that those being affected by the earthquakes and the volcano will find enough aid to get them through these latest disasters.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/18/tuesday-november-9-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment