Friday 19 November 2010

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

 

Wednesday, November 3, 2010: (St. Martin de Porres)
Jesus said: “My people, I have told you at My refuges how I will provide the food for you by allowing deer to drop dead in your camps, as in the Exodus when the quail dropped dead in their camps. It will be the responsibility of your community to bleed and hang the deer, as well as using your deer knives to cut them up. Once prepared, then you are seeing deer parts roasted on a fire with a turning spit in the vision. You will have shelters and food provided, but you will need to clean, make beds, wash clothes, and prepare food as in past days without your modern appliances. This rustic living will keep you more focused on Me in prayer while you are protected from the evil ones. Give Me thanks and praise for how I take care of your needs even now.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that the one world people have been secretly producing one virus scare after another. The most recent H1N1 virus of Swine Flu was designed to be highly contagious, but it was not very deadly. The interesting part is that the one world people wanted everyone to take their Swine Flu shot and the seasonal flu shot together. I have encouraged My faithful to avoid taking any flu shots because this will be the method to make everyone susceptible to the deadly pandemic virus that they plan to release by the chemtrails. You have seen on TV programs and on the internet how there are hundreds of secret germ labs all over your country. It is a fact that AIDS and other viruses were made and released for the purpose of reducing the population. This is part of the death culture led by Satan. I will warn My faithful to go to My refuges before this pandemic virus will be released. By looking on the luminous cross and drinking the healing spring water, My people will be healed of any viruses that the evil ones are working on. Have no fear of these deadly viruses because I will shield you from them, but the evil people will reduce the population to some extent according to their evil plan. Trust in Me that I will cast all of these evil ones into hell, while I will prepare My Era of Peace for My followers.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/18/wednesday-november-3-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment