Friday 19 November 2010

Monday, November 8, 2010

 

Monday, November 8, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, in this vision of the daily printing of your newspaper, this reminds you of how anxious you are to read the daily news so you are kept up to date on what is happening in the world. I want to contrast this to My Good News in the Bible which keeps you up to date with what is happening in the spiritual world of your soul. You have one news for the body, and another news for the soul. But it is your soul that is everlasting, and your body is temporary and lasts but a short lifetime. So My Good News of how to live a proper spiritual life should be of more concern for your eternal life and your destination than any worldly news. Another reason, that I want you to read your Bible more, is so you can put the readings at Mass into their full context. Notice which readings are going to be read, and then read what comes before and after the reading so this can enhance your understanding of My message in the Scriptures. By quiet contemplation on these readings, you will be better trained in your faith, and better able to direct your spiritual life. I love all of you, and I want everyone to take full advantage of all that I have revealed to you in My Word. Once you see how important My Good News is over your worldly news, you can look forward more to hearing My Word that lasts forever, beyond your worldly news that is old after you read it.”

Jesus said: “My people, there have been many advances in your microchip manufacturing, especially for chips that could be implanted in the body. These chips in the vision were especially designed for mind control and your government has produced millions of them to go along with your latest Health Care bill. Initially, there will be smart cards as national ID cards for tracking, buying and selling, as well as for health care. The next stage planned is to make it mandatory to have a microchip in the body so the one world people could control you like robots. The authorities will not tell you that they are mind control chips, but that is what they will be using. Refuse to take any chips in the body, even if they threaten to kill you and deny you health care. This is the mark of the beast to avoid, and once they are made mandatory, then it is time to come to My refuges. At My refuges you will be healed of all of your ailments by looking on My luminous cross. My health plan is much better than that of your current President. Trust in My protection at My refuges where I will provide for all of your needs.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/18/monday-november-8-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment