Wednesday 10 November 2010

Saturday, October 30, 2010

 

Saturday, October 30, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, this crown of thorns over My cross represents how My Blessed Mother shared all of My sufferings as I died on the cross. It is very difficult to see your son so brutally crucified, even when I committed no crime. But My Blessed Mother knew that I had to suffer as a price for the salvation of all of mankind’s sins. This is why My Blessed Mother can console anyone who has suffered the loss of a loved one. Pray to My Blessed Mother as an intercessor for your petitions because I listen closely to her requests. Wherever you see Me, My Blessed Mother is with Me because our two hearts are always united. My Blessed Mother watches over her children as she loves Me, so let her mantle of protection be always at your side. When you pray your rosaries for her intentions, she will always have My ear to hear them.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are various orders of priests and brothers who are called to be missionaries and help convert souls to the faith. Some Franciscans pray and work in monasteries. Some Redemptorists give missions or retreats for the people. Some Jesuits go to other foreign countries to win souls to the faith. I even send various messengers out to share My Gospel of love, but also some to prepare refuges for the coming tribulation. I told you before as the time of tribulation grows close, that many messengers will be receiving more messages about refuge preparation. As the persecution of Christians will grow worse, My faithful will need My refuges for physical and spiritual protection. I call all of My faithful in addition to those mentioned to go out and evangelize souls to the faith. Some will be converted for the first time, while the lukewarm need to be re-converted.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/04/saturday-october-30-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment