Monday 8 November 2010

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 

Tuesday, October 26, 2010:
Jesus said: “My people, in St. Paul’s day the husband had more authority as the head of the household, which is why in the first reading he asked the wives to be subordinate to their husbands. He also said that husbands should love their wives as I love My Church. The family is the unit of the fabric of your society, but there are many attacks on the family from divorce, living together, and unnatural marriages that have split families. Now only a third of households are husband and wife. When your society breaks down in its morality, your country is also headed to ruin as well. Abortion and birth control are further signs of a disrespect for life and the poor care of children. Your society is more focused on lust, pleasure, and comforts. This is why sin is rampant in your society, which will bring your destruction. The family needs to be supported as an ideal for living instead of a tradition that some want to discard as old fashioned. America was great when it recognized Me in your documents, but now that you are turning your back on Me, your greatness will fall.”

Jesus said: “My people, I showed you a leaning tower and all the dimensions and forces that were necessary to cause the tower to fall. At a certain angle, gravity would cause the tower to accelerate toward its fall. America, with its internal moral decay, is already reaching past the point of no return. This means that the evil you see today, is accelerating at an ever increasing rate until you will enter the evil of the Antichrist’s tribulation. Do not give up hope because evil will grow worse before I come to vanquish all the evil ones. Instead, call on My grace of protection by help from My angels, and they will lead you to My refuges. My refuges will be your safe havens from those who will be trying to kill you. Some will be martyred for their faith, while the rest of My faithful remnant will be safe at My refuges. Do not worry, but have trust in Me, even when the persecution will get much worse than now. Evil will have a short reign before I will intervene and cast this evil lot into hell. I will then renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2010/11/04/tuesday-october-26-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment